Crunchy, fresh spring cucumber salad studded with chewy edamame and bright tomatoes! Simple and quick salad to compliment any meal. The BEST spring salad!
Spring Cucumber Salad
- 1 ½ tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 mini seedless cucumbers Note 1
- 2 medium roma tomatoes Note 2
- 1 cup shelled edamame Note 3
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- In a large bowl, combine olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Slice the cucumber into thin disks.
- Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds for another use. Dice the remaining flesh.
- Add the cucumbers, tomatoes, edamame and dill into the bowl with olive oil mixture.
- Mix until well combined and serve immediately.
* Disclaimer: All nutrition information are estimates only. Read full nutrition disclosure.
Sharing of this recipe is encouraged and appreciated. Copying of full recipe to any social media is prohibited.